Terms and Conditions
1. Generally all participants must be 18 years or older, however some events are 16 and over with a responsible adult, please check withus before you book.
.2. Spooktacular Ghost Hunting Events UK take the safety of our guests seriously therefore we will not allow pregnant ladies on our events as this makes our insurance invalid, sorry.
3. Complaints - If you are unhappy with an event you attended please speak to us before you leave the event so we can address what issues you may have, no refunds will be given, only if an event was cancelled by us.
4.No alcohol or drugs prior or on the event, if we find you to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs then you will be asked to leave , this is due to health and safety reasons and the fact that our insurance will become invalid.
5.We will not be responsible for any lost property , damage or theft to your property or car whilst on the event, your property is your own personal responsibility, we will not be liable for this.
6. Throughout the event you and your party will be required to act in a mature manner, if your behaviour is unacceptable you will be removed from the event immediately.
7. In the unlikely event that a venue cancels our event or moves our event to another future date due to unforeseen circumstances then you will be offered alternative dates to attend the event at the venue or a credit note will be issued. No Refunds will be given.
8. You are attending this event at your own risk; we accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused. We advise you to wear sensible footwear and warm clothes and only attend if you are in good health and do not have a nervous disposition.
9. In some rare cases, an event may be cancelled due to lack of ticket sales, if this is the case then we will refund you or offer you a date change .We will contact you at least 3 days prior to the event. Please make sure you check your email inbox and junk folders as we will email you not call you. Please respond to us upon receiving the email or you could be at riWe are not liable for any expenses you may incur such as accommodation bookings etc .
10.Please make sure you are as quiet as possible when leaving an event, we don't want to upset the neighbours!
11. All bookings made through us means that you have accepted all of our Terms and Conditions and they are non-negotiable.
12.No smoking inside our events. Only in designated areas on breaks .
13. Deposits are Non Refundable.
From the 1st January 2023 ALL balances will be required to be paid at least 14 days before each event .
If you do not clear the balance on time then unfortunately you will lose your deposit and place on the event .
14. We DO NOT accept cash on our events.
15 If you have booked and paid for an event and can no longer attend then unfortunately NO REFUNDS/ CREDIT NOTES OR TRANSFERS CAN BE GIVEN OUT, despite how much notice is given or if it is an emergency. We are sorry if this does cause an inconvenience to you but when events are listed we have a commitment and a contract with the venue owners , we pay for the venues prior to the event date and your space has already been paid for .
As a small business we have lost a lot of monies by transferring guests and not being able to fill their spaces so we are no longer able to do this.
16. Weather conditions are out of our control. If you cannot attend the event due to weather conditions we will not be able to refund you , sorry. If we cancel an event due to adverse weather conditions then you will be notified and will be offered another date at the venue or a credit note will be issued to you. Refunds won't be given unfortunately as we would of already paid the venue.
17. Mediums are NOT in attendance on our events
18. As with all advertised events , from time to time you will see price reductions and offers. You will not be refunded any price difference
19.You agree to all the above terms and conditions