The School Of Screams - Saturday 4th November 2023 - £20 P/P
Launching THIS OCTOBER and set in a haunted derelict boarding school, 'The School Of Screams'is a terrifying, soul shaking, live-action horror experience.
This is a live experience featuring over 7 horror themed rooms, live scare-actors, corridors with non-stop twists and turns , as if that isn't enough, the experience ends inside 'The Clown House' .
This is not a tour for the faint hearted.
Due to a disease outbreak, the school closed down , no one knows who or what now resides in the building, be prepared to face your fears and find out!
This is a large location but we don't want to herd a big group around as we want to give you the best possible experience, therefore each tour will have a maximum of 10 - 12 guests.
The Tour is expected and designed to last approximately 30 - 40 minutes, times cannot be guaranteed as each group will manoeuvre around at different paces.
Times slots will be between 7pm and 10:30pm, the attraction will close at 11pm each evening. Please choose your time slot from the drop down menu.
Clowns are not for everybody, you can choose to leave the tour before entering ' The Clown House'
1. This event is not suitable for those with the following conditions:
* You have photosensitive epilepsy or Asthma
* You have a heart condition
* Those who are Claustrophobic and Nervous
* Those with a pacemaker
* Pregnant Ladies
* Wheelchair Users
* You have any other medical or psychological condition where the tour could aggravate it
The tour will have low level lighting , loud sounds, strobe lighting, dark spaces, sudden shocks, smoke machines, odours, uneven surfaces and steps.
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN A DISCLAIMER UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
2. Any verbal or physical abuse towards our actors and staff will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate expulsion from the tour with no refunds given. We will expect guests to be respectful at all times. No-one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed access to the tour and will be asked to leave.
3. The following items are prohibited - Torches or mobile phones, used as torches. Camcorders, Cameras', Go Pro's, all video and sound recording equipment, use of any of these items will spoil the experience for others. We will ask for all these devices to be left in your car before entering the tour, this will also include bags etc. Failure to adhere to these rules could result in your removal from the event site with no refunds given.
4. No Smoking or Vaping allowed inside the Tour , there will be designated smoking areas available in the car park and at the end of the tour.
5. A portaloo will be available to use on arrival in the car park, a toilet inside the attraction will be available to use at the end of the tour.
6 . We will ask you to arrive 15 minutes before your time slot, due to limited parking available, please do not arrive any earlier. Please leave the site immediately after your tour ends as this will enable new guests to park with ease .
7 . NO physical tickets are given. Your name will be listed on the attendance sheet and will be signed in on arrival, you will be directed where to enter the attraction .
8. There will be NO food or drink available, no food and drink are allowed inside the attraction.
9. Attendees must be 14 and over and MUST have an adult in attendance with them. We may ask to see ID .
10. Once on the tour please be prepared for our actors to engage with you, touch , scare you . You must NOT touch any of the actors or staff or touch any of the props and set.
11. We advise you to wear appropriate footwear and clothing
12. Unless there is a medical emergency or any other emergency event, you will not be able to leave the tour until the end.
13. Once booked, we cannot change your time slots or dates or give out any refunds under any circumstances
14. Filming is carried out at the attraction for security of the venue, of our guests and for marketing These recordings will feature guest images and by purchasing a ticket and entering the tour you agree that we may use these recordings and images at our own discretion for marketing purposes. No payments or credits will be made to you for use of this material.
15. We are not liable for any loss of items
16. If we have to cancel the tour for reasons beyond our control then you will notified and refunded as soon as possible, we will not be liable for any accommodation costs or any other costs associated with your booking.
17. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to these terms .
The George Jarvis School
Staunton On Wye
The driveway to drive up to the building is half way up School Lane on the right, you'll see a layby with signage and a gate open, please drive up there and our team will show you where to park, please DO NOT drive up Jarvis Close and DO NOT arrive more than 15 minutes before your time slot.