Join us for this amazing ghost hunt sleepover with breakfast at the reputedely haunted historic Wilderhope Manor in Shropshire.
Wilderhope Manor Ghost Hunt + B + B - Shropshire- 21/02/2020- £45 P/P
Join us for this amazing ghost hunt sleepover at the reputedy haunted historic Wilderhope Manor in Shropshire.
Wilderhope Manor is an Elizabethan period manorhouse, built of local limestone and dating from 1585 when England was enjoying a period of prosperity and stability. The house was built for Francis Smallman and his initials can be seen on the ceilings.
Many paranormal experiences have been reported at the manor, shadows being seen, unexplained footsteps and the feeling of being watched is a common occurence at the Manor.
Your night will include the following -
* Self Serve Breakfast
* Opportunity to investigate all rooms and areas of the manor
* Chance to use a vast array of paranormal equipment
* Opportunity to take part in investigation experiments such as Table Tipping , boards and Seances
* Free time to conduct your own ghost hunting
**** AVAILABLE BEDROOMS ****
*1 x 5 Beds- Smallman - BOOKED
*1 x 7 Bed- Hope Dale - BOOKED
1 x 12 Bed- Wenlock Edge-
1 x 5 beds- Pudding Bag - BOOKED
1 x 10 bed – Majors Leap -
1 x 5 Bed- Lutwyche -
* These are bunk beds with clean, fresh bedding provided. It is dormitory style accommodation so you may need to share if room cannot be filled.
Check in Friday 6pm , check out Saturday at 10am
* NO EVENING meal is included on Friday evening, please make sure you eat before arrival. You are welcome to bring along drinks, snacks and nibbles.
30 SPACES ONLY
Check In - Friday 21st February 2020 at 6pm
Check Out- Saturday 22nd February 2020 at 10am
*Car Park is available
*No under 16's , pregnant ladies or alcohol prior or during the event **