Come and join us on this fantastic weekend at the very haunted Clun Mill , Clun , Shropshire , we are so looking forward to going back
Clun Mill is located to the north of the town and is nicknamed the "malevolent mill" on account of numerous deaths having been recorded there and occupants disappearing after purchasing it. Last used around 1920, it opened as a youth hostel in 1932.
This beautifully restored water mill retains much of its rustic, industrial charm, with exposed beams, stripped timber floors and old machinery still in place, giving the hostel plenty of character.
Many people that stay at this location have experienced chilling paranormal activity.
* INFORMATION *
* Arrival from 7pm Friday. Check out 10am Sunday
* Ghost hunt Friday and Saturday evening
* Self Serve Continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning
* Buffet dinner Saturday evening
* Free time Saturday daytime to explore the village of Clun
* Use of paranormal equipment
* Free Hot refreshments and snacks for the duration of the weekend
Three of the bedrooms are en-suite and contain bunk beds. The other bedroom has its own shower and toilet in the corridor and three sets of bunks and a single bed. All bedrooms have bare wooden floorboards and are well-lit with ceiling and individual bunk lights. All bedding is provided. All of the bathrooms have fluorescent lighting and non-slip flooring. The standard showers have a step up to enter.
* One 4-bedded room ( Bunks)
* One 7-bedded room ( 3 sets of Bunks and a single bed)
* These are bunk beds with clean, fresh bedding provided. It is dormitory style accommodation so you may need to share if room cannot be filled. Please let us know your preferred room upon booking. If we don't hear from you , we will automatically book you into a room.
£100 Per Person. £20 non refundable deposit due at the time of booking . £40 due by 10th December 2023, remaining £40 due by 5th January 2024
** ONLY 15 SPACES **
FREE LIMITED PARKING ON SITE
16 AND OVER WELCOME WITH AN ADULT. NO ALCOHOL. NO PREGNANT LADIES.