(UPDATE SUNDAY 7TH MARCH 2021
In light of the Government’s new restrictions we will be able to run our evenings at the Covid Safe venues we visit , our business and events are ran under the hospitality sector so by law we are able to operate from Monday 17th May 2021 . All guests will continue to stay in their own small bubbles and will not be mixing or mingling with other guests. Staggered arrival times will stay in place . Social distancing , mask wearing , hand sanitising and no close contact experiments being conducted .
We take this virus very seriously. We have completely changed the format of our events to keep you safe . All of our venues have Covid Risk Assessments in place .
You will not be able to attend our events if you arrive in a bubble of more than 6 , no more thn 2 households are allowed per booking .
These are the measures you'll expect on our events ..
* YOU MUST WEAR A FACE MASK , IF YOU ARE EXEMPT THEN PLEASE SHOW US A VALID MEDICAL EXEMPTON CARD AND IF POSSIBLE WEAR A VISOR INSTEAD
* HAND SANITISING STATIONS PROVIDED
* COVID 19 CONTACT AND TRACE SYSTEMS IN PLACE
* SOCIAL DISTANCING OF AT LEAST 1 METRE
* NO CLOSE CONTACT EXPERIMENTS SUCH AS SEANCES ETC ( YOU CAN DO THESE IN YOUR OWN BUBBLES )
* REDUCED NUMBERS ON EVENTS, 2 BASE ROOMS OFFERED WHEN POSSILE
* COLOUR CODED GROUPS AND STAGGERED ARRIVAL TIMES
* PARANORMAL EQUIPMENT WILL BE SUPPLIED FOR YOU TO USE AND WILL BE CLEANED AFTER EACH USE
* EXTRA CLEANING
* NO GROUP TALK/ BRIEFING, YOU'LL BE EMAILED THIS IN YOUR EVENT DETAILS THAT WE SEND OUT TO YOU
This has been a very challenging time with big changes, we cannot do this without your co-operation so please follow the above new measures
Please be aware that events may have to be postponed again in future due to local lockdowns , if this happens then you'll be offered new dates for the venue OR a full refund under our Spooktacular Promise.
Thank you so much for your support in these difficult times, we hope you keep safe and we look forward to seeing you on our future events x